Sunday 25 June 2017

Further anarchist posters on the streets of Newtown, Sydney 2017

 Of course I were excited like! Andy Capp in Newtown. The working class lad from Hartlepool were part of me growing up in England with his comic strip in the Mirror when it were the working class newspaper. I know, he were hardly a sensitive new aged man but it were a story we related too warts (well beer and fags. pigeons and betting) and all. And although wor Andy were not part of the anarchist paste and pot campaign, it reminded me I had gathered more snaps to post from me walk with me mate Sam...enjoy

Discuss



Felix in King Street

It is good to see some of these slogans still irritate the far right

Aye they had a get together recently...

It doesn't have to be complicated for political action





No comments:

Post a Comment