Saturday 18 August 2018

POLICE SAVE MAN CHASED BY A BABY SQUIRREL

Police save man chased by a baby squirrel

Tha’s noots, I say
Nooo way, man
A red ball of flooth
Wi’ two teeth
And a burnin need
Ter climb trees
Wants ter take out a man!

Poolis said it wanted its mam
The man moost have been a dead ringer
Fur summat red and bushy tailed like

Not me! Moost check me noots
Aye, still two where I left them
Nae squirrel would look twice at me
Boot have ter hop
There’s a joey giving me a look
I’m too owld ter have a bairn about the place
Fook me! Thas a chick magpie…booger off!
Babbie red back, Do I look like yer Da?

Poolis save man chased by bin chicken yoong un…


Iz you, iz yew not me da!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I was just googling my old house and somehow came to your profile. I used to live in peascrpft road. Actually I was born there. What number did you live at? We lived at 39 and had some very peculiar goings on over the years

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cant remember number boot end by Bennet's End Shops. We were there 1966 ter 68. Me dad rode a crap sewing machine engine motor bike. He were a male nurse. I went To Adeyfield Comp

    ReplyDelete